Pages

February 14, 2009

Pakcik Eoin kenapa heater tak bukak neyhhhhhhhhhhh...

Pakcik John berkata "ek elehhh....baru heater rosak baii....7 degrees pun takleh tolerate ke..gua -38 relaxxx jaaa" (pakcik John merupakan ex rempit cawangan sentul tahun 70an)


The last thing I would expect to happen during these days is the heater shutting down and not showing signs of coming back...yet.

"Aishhhh takleh study lah camniiiiiiiii. terpaksaaa tido" kata Nazira, pelajar tahun kedua pergigian yg sangat pemalas dan patut dihukum rejam kerana kemalasannya.


Brr....this is cold cold. Like you come out from your house and u come in back like there's no difference. Like u can make a campfire at the backyard. Like cold cold, I don't feel like doing anything but to curl up and sleep.





come friends let's join us! (akan lebih annoying kalau Zack nyanyi. hehehe..kan Zack??)

Lets gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire song
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along

Patrick:
Pam Pam Pam...

SpongeBob:
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you dont think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
Patrick!

Patrick:
Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E...

SpongeBob:
Squidward good
It'll help
It'll help
If you just sing along!
O Yea!!


p/s : yes, i am on my tingtong mode. no thanks to the cold atmosphere..
sejukkkk...i need bigggg hugggggss..

No comments: