Pages

January 27, 2009

Vampired

The reason why I can't sleep, can't focus, can't concentrate, can't study (but apparently CAN blog)
Get me out from this fantasy pleaseeeeeeeeeee...........


p/s : no dental-dentist info today. too preoccupied with abundant of workloads and constant temptation coming from that one black book. My Edward lives there. I need to get over this ASAP. hahahaha

~ But how do you expect me, to live alone with just me, cause my life revolves around you it's so hard for me to breathe~

3 comments:

Medertainer said...

best kan twilight saga? kak hana finished up the books mase winter hols ari tu.. naseb baek terawal sket.. kalau tak mmg tak jadi kerje lain.. hahahaa..
selamat membace, nad~!!

HANIS NASA said...

hahaha..br plan nk bc ape la yg korang buat rini..hr isnin kn hari bermain dgn patung hehehe..(x sabar2 nk men jugak ;-))

n Z r A said...

kahan : best gilerrrrr...hehehe thanks thanks. cant really take my eyes of the book ok!

hanis : hehehe...nnt akak postpone buat nextweek nye skali okayh?!