Pages

November 17, 2008

Preserving the positivity (and I am still searching for the rainbow)

Dear mom,

I miss you. I miss your kuetiow goreng. I hope you are doing just fine. I wanna go back home. huuu..

Dear brother,

How's your wedding prep? I hope everything goes well.

Dear room,

I miss your massive space and your massive destructions. I hope I'm sleeping on you now, my comfy bed.

Dear Fuzah,

I hope time flies faster. I hope you could come anywhere nearer so I could always run to you whenever I need someone to talk too. Then we can go shopping together2.

Dear Ida,

I hope your mom could send you to my place faster.

Dear Chemi, Wani, Zack and Zairin,

I miss all of u dearly. Bile lah kite bleh nak menggila-gila lagi?

Dear Wawa,

Cepat lah winter.

Dear myself,

I hope you can stop thinking now and start studying.

Dear rainbow,

where art thou?



p/s : BE Positive positive positive positive positive positive positive positive

p/s/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS DIAHLICIOUS AND MR REDHUAN. MAY GOD BLESS THE BOTH OF YOU :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Nadz
please lah don make post like this again. it makes me wanna cry... nak balik jugak..

dialicious said...

thanx dear!I got a bottle of perfume fr ur dear mommy..so sweet kan..hihi..study study!!