Pages

November 17, 2008

the day I felt like i can write again

Finally :) The new week has come..

Today I decided to write down everything that I went thru since this is the only therapy that I can opt right now. Yes, writing is a therapy. Retail therapy is a big NO NO since I have to restrict myself from spending unnecessarily so I could do so during this winter. Hahaha..delayed gratification, is how we call this :)

Last week I've been busy with the Annual General Meeting which suddenly being combined with another formal function with our new ambassador. As a project manager, I need to make sure everything runs smoothly on that day.

The day came and it sailed through quite okay, I guess. Working with a team of skillful and not too forget wonderful people has never been easier eventho there are bits and pieces of thing that went out of the track. Adat la tu kan..we can only plan, remember? Congrats and syabbas inspector syaab. Thanks to all people of Cork who came and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

After the events I was left with thousands of mixed feelings that sent me into state of depression until yesterday. I cried a lot. I had thousand of bad thoughts. I had thousand of fears. And being at home alone that night doesn't help at all. but I am glad for the existence of internet as I could always find my cyber shoulders to hear my rambles and gibbers. Thanks a lot darlings - you know who you are :) And not too forget the existence of television in my room has helped me to go thruout the nite better, speshly malam tu ade rugby game between Eire and Allblacks. Ahh..windu nak tengok rugby ;) And Shidot, ah, I watched the X Factor too! hiihiihihihi..

The next day (yesterday it is) I was still not myself. I cut my thumb (not purposedly of course!) when I was cutting the onions. Daging yang terpotong tu kalau masuk dalam mihun pun sedap but I am not turning myself into a cannibal lah kan..Sakit woo (sila rujuk gambar di bawah)

That evening I had myself tuned in after a few conversations with a few peeps. Alhamdulillah, the burden has finally got lighter..:)


cubaan menyorokkan jari gemuk. hihihiihihi..*tangan yang menggapaiii kini hancur terlerai*

This week I really need to push myself harder. I am activating my nerd mode *plink* again. Right now I need to dive into the sea to pick up my studies yang telah dicampak kelaottt pada minggu lepas. Hahahaha..physiology..neuroanatomy dan embryology, wait for meee....I'm coming to rescue uuuuuuu...And..oh! I hope I can juggle between studies and going to gym too.

I hope this week is gonna be a whole new, refreshing week. Yeehaaaa....and that's why I'm changing my background to a much groovier song. Enjoyy!

Special message to Zairin, Zack and Wani...wehh..ingat tak pakatan kita...I have started! Have you all started??? Hihihihiihihihih...saya rasa setakat ni dah 3 *toot* dibuang. Korang macammanee?? Update weh update. Sila laporkan kepada referee kita - Che'Mi

2 comments:

wani ezryl * said...

wohh silakan jgn jd raja bersiung! :P *camtu la camne raja tu mula2 suka makan darah ahax. ok ignore the dongeng* :PP

Anonymous said...

ohh damn....hmm ade lah start skit2..hahah..but the thing is my house nie x de machine ukur *toot*..hahah.. so x tau bape *toot* dibuang..lol mcm xde buang jer..kutip lagi ade lah..