Pages

November 16, 2008

Searching for the rainbow part two

Random fact numero uno : I dont want to see cupcakes in a month time. And also any kind of cakes in general I guess.
Random fact numero des : I dont want to see egg sandwich for the next 33 days.

Embarrassing fact numero uno : I rambled in front of 90++ people today. Not a good place to show off your mengaruting skill, eh?
Embarrassing fact numero des : I nearly awarded people with a SUGAR, for his achievement in academic field. Urmm...

Serious fact numero uno : I know I am not perfect, and that I need to improve a lot on myself.
Serious fact numero des : Believe in me will you?

Worrying fact numero uno : Minggu-minggu yang penuh cabaran suka dan duka ini membuatkan saya meninggalkan pelajaran saya jauh kelaut. Boy, now I'm so scaredddd
Worrying fact numero des : Saya TERmakan sesenduk nasik tadiiiiii...cis

Important fact numero uno, des, tres : I am homesick. I wanna go home. I wanna gooooo hoommmmeee...

4 comments:

fendi said...

worrying fact #2: ko mkn senduk nasi ke u mean? hahaha~

13may said...

senduk besar ker??? hehhe hehe

n Z r A said...

nzra to all : hehehehe sesenduk nasi berisi nasi. besar tak besar mana dapat la beberapa suap..tak sokaaaaaaaaa...

Saadah said...

hahaha...tapi kan nad, giving a sugar to tokoh akademik really a funny thing!!wahahaa..sies kelakar. Seb baik hadiah tuh ada kat belakang je :P