Pages

November 08, 2008

Jalan turun laluan memori

Before I start studying today (as if la rajin sangat kan..)...let me bring you down MY memory lane..

Here goes my classmates of 3 years. MAJUrians 2000-2002. A mixture of different personalities and attitudes. But hey, we survived THREE years together, okay.

My classmates of 2 years. 4/5 Setia 2003-2004. There are some familiar faces from the previous picture too. Especially this orang gile. Mana gua pergi dier nak ikot. Hahahahhaa..

The great teachers. Sapolah photographer ni nampak jalan lebih dari cikgu-cikgi T___T But I can still spot teacher Irene. the fifth one from left. Hehehehe..Ms Alice plak the 6th from right. Cikgu laen tak sure sebab pakai tudung muka lebih kurang..


I miss my dormate-ka kora,kora. Menggemuk di kantin ibuk di pagi hari sebelum kesekolah. Bibik, nasi goreng campur kueytiow letak telur satu!


Fifth formers in front of the laundry. Makcik dobi suka bebel sebab budak lelaki suka TERhantar seluar kecik gi dobi. Hahaha..TER ke tu..TER keee...


PMR Camp at UPM. Aisar & Ain the leader for that camp. That's our baju batik by the way...


Me, Ameen, presenting the decorating lamp (a gift from the fifth formers) to Cikgu Roslina. Haha..bagi lampu pon nak gegempak. I was the batch leader back then..That's our Kain Jumaat by the way. Kat skolah dulu slalu tertukar2 kalau jemur kat ampaian T___T


Us girls during teachers' day. Cikgu-cikgi ada mesyuarat so we enjoyed ourselves instead.


The boys playing NETBY. A combination of netball and rugby. It's weird to see those guys struggled to step their feet on the ground everytime they got the ball. But it's cool tho to see those guys jumping here and there..haha

Kantoi feeling terlebih nyanyi at diner f5. Hahahahah malunyeeerrrr


Us Perwira girls after dinner. Muka memasing dah ngantuk


Exclusive pitchas. Duuno what was I thinking when I agreed on the idea of me singing on the stage. Gile....sumpah gile...We sang to Joget Bertepuk Tangan (Siti Nurhaliza's) and I screwed up my lines. Too nervous..


During our mini convo. Ngaha...


Lihat Syahir, berbeza bukan kamu? hehehhehe...

Kehdo Ki Tum Mere Dil Mein Rahoge, Kehdo Ki Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge
Say that you'll remain in my heart, say that you'll be my friend :P

3 comments:

izefuze said...

woihoiii

apsal letak gamba bertepuk2 tgh
muahahaha..maloooo
oi gile ko yg ikut aku
apsal aku ikut ko plak??

n Z r A said...

aha tak kireee...aku nye blog aku nye sukelah nak kate apeeeee..hahahahahahhahahaa

bell said...

pheewiitt ada gaye la nyanyi ats stage. ngeh3..