Pages

September 08, 2008

Kemana menghilang?

For the past few days I've been preparing and packing things to go back urm..second home?

When people around are messing about balik kampung - tickets are not sold yet, no extra busses etc etc, I'm diverting to another route which is not the typical balik kampung way.

But, hey I am trying my best not to complaint. Saya sedar tanggungjawab saya, bagaimana dgn kamu? Sudahkah kamu mengundi? --> Lawak lame di bulan Ramadhan. (oh speaking about lame jokes recently I realised I have been making stupid lame jokes which put me on par with other lame jokes that I detest! Not good not good. better stop making one!!!)

On Saturday I went to Kak Diah's house for berbuka. The next day I went to Carrefour to buy things that I'm bringing back second home..


plastic Carrefour with box to be sent by MasKargo



line of bags. wey korang aku dah tak bawak beg gedabak dah balik sana. nida ko dah tak bleh tumpang beg aku dahhhh *insider jokes


And as much as I loathe packing and leaving, I still need to do this earlier. I need at least 3 weeks to make sure everything is in and also be assured of that too. I don't want the moment I step into the plane, I started to slap my own head coz I left this and that at home. Gwe kan suffers from mild OCD. Hihihihihi...

Oh by the way I've cut my hair shorter. Habis sudah rambut yang ku simpan selama ini..Went to my favourite saloon - 'D Aida of Section 18, Shah Alam. Not too short, not so long. But enough to be tied back la. I don't like the situation of hair where it is not so short but not long enough to be tied. Rimass!


more or less like this la. panjang sket je lagi..

On a different, serious note, both of my atoks at Muar, Johor are not so healthy now. tok pisah was warded in ICU for the past few days and atok aron stayed at home almost helplessly. Mom's siblings take turns to go back to take care of them. I hope my atoks will get well soon. Pray for them, will you? (if you happened to read this lines)



ahh...i'm losing my grip in blogging...

3 comments:

Diana Ishak said...

thanks for visiting my blog.

selamat berpose.

MOLY said...

nak balik dah .. ?
alahaiiii ..
bape hb ?

n Z r A said...

green apple : welcome. slamat jugak

lily : 20hb nak balek dahh