Pages

September 06, 2008

The day I felt like a true anak yatim.

Don't be startled by the title. I have always been anak yatim since '92, remember?

By the way saya minta sesapa yang terbaca post ini sedekahkan AlFatihah to my dad. May you rest in peace, daddy.

Back to the main story..today mom went back to kampung after she got news that my atok Pisah pulak fell ill. Mak went back to kampung with MakPah (WITHOUT ME SINCE I WAS ABOUT TO SETTLE SOMETHING TODAY BUT HEY IF SHE TOLD ME EARLIER I WOULD HAVE CANCELLED THE THING AND TAG HER ALONG OKAYYYY). Bro went out breaking fast with the loved one. And I was left alone to experience the ultimate feeling of being a loner. Hahaha...emo drama queen exaggeration disitu, tapi wtf, memang betul ia sungguh mengharukan.

And it's even sadder when I only got to know that I'm gonna be left alone for today about 2 hours before Maghrib with high possibility that I'm gonna be stuck in the traffic jam (meaning => I have NO food for berbuka). But luckily thank God the traffic wasn't that bad afterall. It took me about 30 minutes to get home from Subang Parade (from the usual 15 minutes) and the slow traffic kinda give me chance to think what should I eat for berbuka.

Stopped by at the shops in my housing area. Bought macaroni from the convenient store and bought soup from the tiny mini so-called bazar Ramadhan. After everything had happened today I kinda lost my appetite already so I settled for this :



Macaroni with soup.



MAK SEMAH, KALAU MAK SEMAH BACE JANGAN RISAU ATOK OKAY JE. ADIK PUN TATAU TOK SAKIT APE LAGI SEBAB MAK BALIK KAMPUNG CEPAT2 TINGGALKAN ADIK SORANG2. HUU..PASTU ADIK TAK CALL LAGI MAK TANYE KHABAR ATOK SEBAB TERLUPA. KALAU DAH TAU NANTI ADIK BTAU MAK SEMAH YE

p/s : non-mak semah are not allowed to question further on the abovementioned statement. Thank you.


oh by the way here's a picture from our small get together at Hakim last nite. It's unplanned actually. Earlier yesterday I met up with Chemi, Shera and Fuzah for berbuka puasa since Chemi is gonna leave to Indonesia tomorrow and this might be the last time I see her for the next erm..11 months? Later that nite my ex roomate texted and ajak-ed us to meet up so I ajak-ed Syafiq and the other to join us to heat up (menghangatkan?) the mini gathering. So walla, this is the end product!


picture credit to mamak hakim yang tak abis2 dingorat Mala. haha

P/S : excuse the language. Gwe dah ala ala pening ni memikirkan kebangkrapan yang melanda diri setelah melakukan kemaskini akaun hari ini. Huuu.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alahhh best nyer... ramai ade...arrr nape lah sem aku bukak awal sgt nie?? arrrgghh(*marah2 hentak kaki*)

epulupe said...

err....
how come kacip bole ad plak???

oi kacip!!!ko cuti ke???

haha

wani ezryl * said...

woh i never try (eating not cooking heheh) the macaroni soup b4. xD

and yeah, waiting desperately in traffic jam (for going home and to break the fast on time) is torturing. torturinggg :P