Pages

September 11, 2008

Breaks my heart to pieces


Yesterday in the midst of lala land I was woken up by my mom's thunderstorm lightning order to get up and be prepared to go back kampung. Apparently my tok pisah who was just discharged from ICU last Tuesday was attacked by high fever.

So we went to Kajang to pick up my aunty, Mak Limah and off we went to Kampung. It rained cats and dogs when we reached Muar and being the one behind the wheel, it did make me a lil bit distracted. But Alhamdulillah we arrived safely at half one..

The moment I stepped into the room where Atok Pisah was placed, my heart breaks to thousand pieces (baca : hatiku retak seribu). There she was lying helplessly on the bed. Mak and Mak Limah quickly went to her, hugged her and comforted her. Once again hatiku pecah seribu seeing that one heartwrenching scene. I was this --> <-- close to tearing but managed to suck up the feeling and acted all cool in front of them. Huhu...over la kan tetibe nak nanges..

Yesterday I have witnessed the proof of ultimate love. The love of children to their mother. How my grandparents nurtured and shaped their children to become a very selfless person. Willingly to put other things apart just to attend to the very one person who brought them to world and brought them to who they are now. Although it's only Mak, Mak Limah, Cik Aris, Cik Man and Cik Udin at Muar with her yesterday, I know how worried are the rest of my uncles and aunties of atok's condition. Calls kept on coming in from my aunties and uncles to check up on atok. I know tho without their physical presence in front of them, the rest of the children might not stop sending do'a for their health and betterment...

By the time we left Muar at 9pm yesterday, atok's condition had improved. The temperature has cooled down to normal and she has started to consume more food compared to the 3 spoons of porridge she had earlier. Mak was kinda reluctant to leave atok especially when atok said "laa...tak sampai semalam lagi nak balik?" but since Mak Tip and Cik Pi was on their way back, we eventually left Muar..


This one song that Cik Udin kept on singing to tease Mak Limah. He was trying to make Mak Limah cry but everytime Cik Udin started singing, Mak Limah will make her way off Cik Din. Hahahahha...kejam..kejam..

Mawar Putih Untuk Mama - Sharifah Aini

Kau sinaran bulan

Menyerikan bitang-bintang
Kaulah fajar yang menerbitkan pagi

Kau sirami embun
Menyegarkan pepohonan
Kau bukakan tabir siang untukku

Kau berikan mama
Kasih sayang maha suci
Betapa agungnya
Tiada ternilaikan
Oh mama, oh mamaku
Tiada cinta yang suci
Setulus cintamu

Ku suntingkan mama
Sekuntum mawar putih
Sebagai lambang kesucian cintaku

1 comment:

Along said...

=(

kamu wat along rindu dengan arwah atuk =(

hopefully everything will b okay soon.