Pages

September 15, 2008

Kadang-kadang

When I look into my archives, I realized I haven't been a frequent blogger throughout this summer holiday.

I don't know. Everytime I tap into the create post button my mind went blank. Even this post.

Urm...but fret not, as soon as I go back to that little place called Cork, my writing juices (euwh cam jijik je bunyi?) will be overflowing. There must be something to say about everyday..

Nonetheless, I still can't imagine how am I gonna survive the first 3 weeks. Yes, I am still talking about the torturous 9-5 non stop class. Huhuhuhuhu...

Anyhoo...I am still not done with packing yet. So far everything is bought. Tinggal nak sumbat je. My room has been in major mess since few weeks ago. And I'm stil waiting for the rendang Mak Pah insisted to cook for me. I lurve yu Mak Pah! Wohooo~

2 comments:

MOLY said...

bape hari lagi nak gerak ....
boleh siap tuh ..
rendang ?? sedapnye !!

n Z r A said...

hehe..mmg tgh berusaha nak siapkan ni..
tulahh!! nak bawak jugak rendang tak kire!