Pages

April 29, 2008

Happy 1st Month Anniversary My Kaaakkkiii








It has been one month since the tragedy. It has been one month too since detik itu..Time flies so fast. I started from helpless-tak-bleh-mandi-sendiri-girl to a girl who can walk up the steep hill in UCC within 5 minutes (with crutch, of course) Bravo!! Bravo!!



My leg progress? I can bend...errr...75 degrees during yesterday's physiotherapy session. Ok lah tu kan. She puts me under some intensive exercises. Bet she must have sensed my laziness to exercise the leg! Hahaha..no..Not that I don't want to. I just don't have time. I spent my day nerding in library. Yesterday it was 9am to 9pm in library. Wake up in the morning. Took breakfast. Prepare my meals. Go to library. Nerding here and there. Mengelat here and there. Go back home. Tidied up my place then sleep. Sungguh bermakna bukan? I know, I know. I am surprised also with my ''achievement''. Library was so not my thang ok...



My biochem test? Disastrous. With a big D ok. I checked the answes from my notes straight away after the test and it all went...$%%^*&^(*%&^%$. Now let's just hope for the best.



Okayyhhh sepatutnya sekarang I should be all geared up for the finals. But because of the test, I had to pause sebentar. Nanti la after lunch sambung nerding balik.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....tak sabarnye nak abis exam. You know sometimes during revision, I have this tendency to go out of track. Visioning our plans after exam. Nak gi Belfast la. Nak gi Dublin la. Nak buat tu la. Nak buat ni la..OMG...sungguh tak focus okayh..

No comments: