Pages

April 24, 2008

Kakiku kaku kok kaku kaku kek


Hey I took off my brace finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

That black thing is no longer clinging onto my leg and made me look like someone who suffered from untut / elephantiasis when I wear pants. Went for my medical checkup with Wany today and met Kak Aina there. Mr PF asked me whether I want to take off the cast I said YESSSS!!!!!! Hell yes I've been waiting for this moment since the day I saw that thing. He asked me to lift my right leg and hasil training saya buat self physiotherapy (of course from the guide given by my physiotherapist) managed to lift my leg. Then he felt my knee and yup, my muscles are erm...hardened? Stiff? He asked me whether I wanted to wear the brace for another few days and I said No No No (gaya Amy Winehouse).

But the problem is now....I am still afraid to bend my knee. Not until I got clarification from my physiotherapist...eventho Mr PF said OK when I asked him whether I can bend my knee. We walked back from CUH to Castlewhite and I tried to bend my knee but the greatest angle I could pull was about 10degree sahaja. Not impressive at all. I tried to walk normal or at least to look normal but instead it looked awkward. Cisss....takpe2. Come next Monday I'm gonna go for my next physiotherapy session and give my all to bend my knee. Berrruuussaaaaaahhhhaaaaa...

But of course I am still doing my part. I massage my muscles to make it less stiff. Lifted my leg and tried to bend it when I sit. I am giving my bestest to make sure I can make a full recovery and hit the gym again. I am also dying to play futsal oh bebeyhhhh tak sabar nak balik Malaysia oh tanah airkuuuu...Aiseyh...lupe plak nak tanye Mr PF whether is it okay if I wear knee brace if I were to play sports again coz I'm prone to another dislocation. Any doctors / future doctors care to advice? Hee...
Motif gambar : Encik ini memakai knee brace.

Tomorrow is my last Biochem lecture oh finally. Then Friday I'm going to take my second Varicella injection. Monday I have physiotherapy. Tuesday is my Biochem continuous assessment. Then tup tup it's my final already. Tup tup lagi dah abes. Tup tup pindah umah. Tup tup dah kat atas flight. Tup tup...ehhhhh.......I'm home sweet home bebehh....

Ciss..but now, slap back into reality. Tap tap I'm still in my shared room with sore knee and piles of notes to be read. *sigh*

1 comment:

pemburu syurga said...

heyyy macik!!!
mari2 bergigih usaha!!!