Pages

April 22, 2008

back to school

Tomorrow I am gonna attend my one of last 3 biochem lecture for the year. I dunno why but I'm as nervous as hell (ade ke gini?) and kept on worrying on things. Since I am gonna stay in Brookfield throughout the day, so I have to prepare myself.

What to wear. So I'll be comfortable and the cast don't go melorot.
What to bring. So I dun have to go here in there to get things.
What to eat. I have to prepare for my meals so I dun have to go to the cafe. Apeee nak bawak eh...huermphhh..

Haha..I felt like a seven years old kid going on the first day of the school.




Today I've been revising my Fundamental of Dental Practice subject. Seriously I don't know how my brain gonna digest this influx of info especially when this subject covers variety of topic under dentistry field. U think I just learn that 32 batang gigi in that tiny hole u call mouth but oh Lord, I feel like throwing up already. Tu lah last minute nak sumbat segala benda.

Hope tomorrow my leg is going to behave just fine. Lame nak duduk nih tau...

this is my study area on the bed. pile of papers. table lamp yg menjadi supplement kepada wall lamp yang romantik ini. laptop yg cuba dicampak sejauh mungkin tapi selang 5 minit akan ditarik semula kedalam dakapan. soft toy eiffel tower yg digunakan utk mengsupport tulang belakang yg sakit. heh



p/s : our future house can be found in Google. Now tell me how cool is that?!?!?!!?! Hahahahahahahaha...ceh.

4 comments:

Witty Angel said...

uikss..biar betol..korang ade lecture lagi after easter hols?hehehe..kesian2..hahaha

Anonymous said...

umah aku pon leh nampak dlm google gakkkkkkkkk.

n Z r A said...

k. aina : a'a. lecture biochem ktorang baru start 2nd sem haritu. so cam terkejar2 skit ah mase..

zarf : read = can be found = boleh ditaip di search engine. bukan gune google earth. tak caye cubelah taip laburnum house cork. heh

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ u remind me masa blaja dulu. atas katil bersepah2 ngan notes. good luck my dear.. blaja lek lok okeyh.. :P ~