Pages

April 25, 2008

Tensipantunduakeratatouille


I know I know....nothing is easy...




I knowww....




But can it be less hard???




I usually refrained myself from saying this but I am slowly starting to detest the Material Science subject. I've been leaving the torturous world of Physics since 4 years ago, mind you and my brain is just too stubborn to accept the subject. Too many theories and terms. Arghhhh....rase nak terjun atas katil. Heheh..alasan!

I understand if they wanted us to appreciate materials used for dental fillings or for dentures but can they give comprehensible graphs/explanation instead of those complicated graphs...


Or else they just give us the pictures without explanation. (err...the lecturer did explained but I did not pay attention..but HEYYYYY...everyone did not understand what he said, so yeah, I am not alone okay). In our lengthy notes its either graphs or pictures of dentures..

Or amalgam fillings.


And that's all. Come 9 May they expect us to take the written test for 3 hours and come 13 May we are gonna be orally tested for those subjects. Oral test oh...it's for real..And it costs us freaking 50% okay...........

God, have mercy on me. Let me go through this smoothly, oh pretty pretty please?

Dam da da dee dam dam da da..I am so gonna dead...

1 comment:

MOLY said...

adoiiiii pening pening ..
x paham
:D