Pages

April 17, 2008

Gibberish

2 minggu jalan-jalan...mak saye yang pakaikan stokin kanan ngan kasut. Now that I have to stand on my own feet, I have to find ways of wearing sock on my own. Struggle-struggle 5 mins, walla...bolehla tahan...sebak pulak rase. hehehehe...emo~

I am currently repositioning my studying area to fit my unfit leg. Lenguh la study kat meja bile the leg is left hanging gittew. SO I'm studying on my bed. Phuhh...harap-haraplah boleh. I used to study on the bed during my SPM days and IB days. Should be okay I guess. Cuma kena menghadap view yang very the unpleasant sahajalah. Cobaan...

Since I'm staying with people from Iceland, I had to wear extra clothing in my own room. Benci bukan? Plus I'm having fever + runny nose at the moment. Demam tension..heh..

Medical bill settled. Queries on claim pon dah hantar kat En Jamal. Waiting for the reply. Appointment for 2nd varicella jap pon dah buat. Terbang lagi 40eu lah gamaknye..Printing dah pass kat Adilah. Now I am left with some money to be banked in. Tatau bile nak panjat bukit tu gi bank....Maybe I'm gonna do it next week sekali arung gi amik varicella jap.

Today I'm fasting (insyaAllah). Food pun takde. Nak keluar pun susah. Kitchen like hell with occupied devils. So might as well fast. Bleh la shed off fat yang dikumpul the last 2 weeks...hee...

Yada yada bla bla...complaint je keje. Study tak lagi!

No comments: