Pages

April 17, 2008

Lowest point

The reasons I don't wanna go back to Cork :

  • Balik bilik. Berselerak. Kotor. Keadaan membencikan. Just another one and half month to go Nadz..
  • Exams. In less than 3 weeks oh damn it............How am I gonna sort things out
  • Leftover classes. Nak jalan kesana sini with this condition. I don't have problem walking on a straight road but to walk to Brookfield, I had to climb over 1 steep hill..which is very hard for me.
  • Bank and bills settlement. Money to bank in. Medical bill and claim to be made
  • Future house. Umah idaman sudah diambil oleh orang yg should understand how badly we need the house that can accomodate 6 ppl. huermm...itulah realiti kehidupan yang sedikit kejam *sigh*
  • Medical checkups and physiotherapy sessions. Jauh nak gi CUH...taxy lagi..itu lagi..ini lagi..
  • The responsibilities. With exams approaching and also urusan sambutan pelajar baru and things.
I don't wanna blame my leg. I don't wanna blame my fate. But I just want to let it out. At this point, I think I am at my weakest position. Physically I may look all happy and all giddy up but truth be told, I think I just wanted to give up and run away. Everything seem so hard and goes against me...

But I have faith in Him that everything destined for me, happened for good reasons. I'll try my best to hold onto that to keep me going to the other end. I don't want to lose my sanity..

I am not giving up. I am just struggling to gain my self confidence back. It will take time, but I'll promise not to let down of myself. Never!

O Allah. Make easy, and do not make difficult :|

2 comments:

Ziana said...

eh sabo sabo..
kewl ek?

best travel..
suke tgk..
nak nak tang Paris tuh!!!!

n Z r A said...

hehehe..sabo sabo neh..

Paris mmg kool. tapi gambar2 tak kool sangat...so...kena pegi lagi skali. jom jom pegi!!