Pages

April 05, 2008

Brugge, Belgium

Brugge, Belgium Reunited. hehhehehe..

Still wearing a pant eventho my leg is casted. Gigih tak gigih la kan...but the crutch mencacatkan keadaan...cisss



Yummy waffles



Tappestry



Boat ride around Brugge. I hit my leg when I stepped into the boat. It hurted like helllllll okayhh...Hopefully everything is fine :(



Sadly to say people, eventho I am currently on holiday , I just received the most painful news I ever heard. One of the painful since 2004.....Hopefully this holiday could take away this pain out from me. I don't want to go back to Cork :(

Like she said, maybe Allah has a better plan for me. Fine. I'll just live with that..



3 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent posting!
I loved this blog. Have a good weekend.


Please!
To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

mad redo1 said...

HE knows nzra, so just make the most with the time spent with your loved ones during the holiday and go back to Cork with a much tougher resolve

Witty Angel said...

waa the waffles!!besttttttt gileee..murah lak tuuu....eventho org brussels x best tapi waffles die best!!ngeee..