Pages

April 06, 2008

Antwerp, Belgium


Went to Antwerp, Belgium yesterday. Took train from Krainem to Central Station and to Antwerp. It's a nice place. Nice shopping place to be exact. Soon after we arrrived had lunch at Hector, a halal KFC-like + Kenny Roger's-like restaurant. The food was kinda nice. Terubat rindu nk makan those food..Antwerp is also a diamond city. Sangat banyak and cantik but if u don't have at least thousand euro don't even think about it la kan...huu...


There are some familiar shops including H&M, Sports World, etc etc and also Greggs! I learned eating Greggs when I was in UK. The vegetarian pie is so nice. But since I'm in Belgium and the attraction is waffle so I went for the waffles instead of Greggs. Had 3 waffles yesterday! A plain one, with ice-cweam and with choc. By far the tastiest is the ice cream one. But I have not yet to taste the TRUE Brussels waffles..Haven't even went around the Brussels city yet....


Well mom is out to the market in Brussels but I didn't tag along as my leg is in bad state. Not quite sure how am I going to tour around Swiss & Paris since I think my leg is showing signs of protesting..and the pain had gone to the left leg coz I relied a lot on left leg yesterday when my right one is not strong enough.


I even bought a new flight ticket to go back to Cork. Initially my plan was to take train from Bruxelles to Amsterdam as my ticket is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Cork. But looking at my condition, mom asked me to buy a flight ticket from Brux to Amsterdam since I'll be facing lot of hassle bringing my stuff if I were to travel alone by train. Unfortunately the cheapest tix from Brux to Amsterdam is 300euro. Cehhh..baik gwe beli diamond ring dari tiket tu..So I'll be going thru the same route I took here. Brux-Dublin-Cork. Costed me about 75euro. Burnt my 65 euro ticket from Amsterdam to Cork. Haih....takpelah....nak buat camne kan....And I am definitely going to request for special assistance again. Lalala...takpelah naik wheelchair pon...tiada perlu lah saya berjalan-jalan...Lalala...

5 comments:

Ziana said...

bestnye holidayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
:)

take care..
still cedera tuh..

Anonymous said...

kalau nk waffle best, gi kat kedai yang sebelah manneken pis. its the best in town i think.

13may said...

waaa...bestnya!

:D

Anonymous said...

kompom ke Hector ayam tu halal???

Anonymous said...

sbb saya dah lama dok belgium...