Pages

April 03, 2008

Dah excited :)


MY mom called me at 5.54 am, telling me she's in Amsterdam. Okay now I do feel excited.

A mixed feelings of excited + nervous actually..

By the way this is going to be my last post before the long holiday..and I would like to thank (feeling menang award) :

Wany & Mihah. For being good nurses. Walaupun sedikit garang, but thanks for staying put with me. *sambil buat gaya artist cool*

Dayah. Thanks and sorry actually. Andai kau pulang and lihat bilik mu spt syaiton, ampunkan daku Dayah...Nanti aku dah baek aku balek kemas eh :D


Nida. Starting from the ambulance, to taking my things, to rescuing my camera. I owe u a lot girl..

Penghuni 24, Clashduv. Thanks for lending your house.

Those who lifted me out from the court. heee...

Those who supported me.

Those who visited me. And bring lots of chocs. heeeee...

Those who drove me; Muizz, K. Azraa, Bahij, Paul & Jen, pakcik2 taxy (haha..ni pun nak sebut)

3 comments:

mad.redo1 said...

haiyak!

bad mad redo1 for missing the period when nzra suffered so much pain. anyway, glad to read that you are on your road to full recovery and with some sightseeing to boot.

so, enjoy the trip, I'll pray for your safety throughout and do not forget to take things easy in order to enjoy yourself.

Witty Angel said...

jeles2..nak jadi 1st med balik boleh x?nak g holiday..nak g europe..nak abiskan duit..nak cuti lame2..xnak study..xnak g kelas..xnak kene brainwash ngan consultant..xnak belaja stat...xnak sumeee..waaa.jeles2.nak ikut boleh?

Hidayah Obestcity Memeyh said...

xde la mcm syaiton sgt blik ni... (idung jadi pnjang cam pinnochio. hahahaa...)
bsides, aku dah mrah wany n miha.
ko xptt disalahkn. dorg 2 sihat walafiat je... huhu...
nyway, njoy ur holidays!!
semat gle gi holiday ngan tongkat sme!! =P