Pages

March 30, 2008

Tekanan perasaan


It's so hard to do everything......everything including covering up my feet with duvet.

I want to shower. I want to move around. But all I can do is lying still on the bed.

I feel so hopeless and useless. Last night I went to sleep with the hope that today's gonna be better than yesterday.

Than when I think of how disorganized my things are in my apartment...erghhh..I've got my laundry to be done. My bed to be tidied up....everything was put on hold because of the games but now I can't do anything................................................

Now I feel like jumping off 80 storeys building. Biar senang everything takyah susahkan orang!

Wa.... Rabbi Yassir wa la tu'assir...

2 comments:

Witty Angel said...

sabar2...

n Z r A said...

baek2 :)