Pages

March 18, 2008

Arosa oh Arosa..

Today we went for a house-hunting appointment. The house i located strategically close to the Cork University Hospital, and it is just 10-15minutes walkaway from Brookfield. And of the utmost important, it can occupy 6 person with 6 bedrooms. Now how desirable is that??

Before we went, I called the landlord. I did ask her about us moving in during late of May since we are still bounded to the current contract and the sponsors are still paying for our current apartment. She said "YES" and I was so happy.....but not so long until we actually met and she said "NO". Guess it was a miscommunication or just plain misunderstanding T_T

By the way the house is superb. There are 6 bedrooms and yet there is still a living room. The kitchen is quite spacey and the backyard was awesome. Before the bad news were broken we even imagined ourselves getting the house and started to choose which bedroom we wanted to..

Alas, that was all left in our imagination. Goodbye our dream house. Hope nobody wants you so u'll finally be ours! Muahahahhahaha...in ur dream la!


Most of the rooms are decorated with flowery wallpaper. Damn nice.

The kitchen.
The living room. Small and cozy. :(

Had I have some €€€€€€ I would just go for this house...this house is close to perfect! Guess it's just not our rezeki..

Why am I all-geared to find the house? I dunno. Maybe the current situation has just made me wanna leave this place ASAP so I'll no longer need to confront any unpleasant face(s). This is just so torturing. Knowing that u have to breathe the same oxygen with the ppl u don't really want to, it just make me wanna puke to death.....

Castlewhite Apartment. Mine is on the 2nd floor and Wany+Mihah is on the 3rd floor. So glad I have them as my jiran coz I just could runaway upstairs had I feel not good.


O our Lord, make easy, and do not make difficult :)

OMG It's been 6 months......sudah ENAM bulan since I left Malaysia. And there's about 2 and half months till we meet again. Waaaaaa.....homesickkkkkkk =(
Cepatla April...............saya mahu jumpe mak sayeeeeee...... *humming to Fazley's Bila April* eee...gile lame!!!

5 comments:

mad.redo1 said...

yeah, counting down to something that you are really looking forward to is so torturing, but to ignore it is very hard to do...

n Z r A said...

so true!! even the bugging exams could not distract me.....huhu

13may said...

april???

takpe...saya tunggu!

hahha hahha :D

n Z r A said...

eeee...saba je laaa

haha hahahaa :)

Ziana said...

erkk..
saba saba..

kalau ziana laa...
mau dah melalak kot
:P