Pages

March 19, 2008

Annoyance at peak


One of my bad habit in studying includes getting annoyed pretty easily with any kind of noise. Especially made from unpleasant sources. That made me even more distracted. It would be a pleasure if I managed to kill the source and keep it shut forever.

In mid of SPM week years ago, I remembered isolating myself from the others. I'll go to the empty classes or empty dorms. Thank God at that time only the fifth formers left in the school so I have plenty of spaces to mess with.

I also need a big big space for studying coz I need to put all my books on the table. And my current study space? Defo not enough to occupy my needs but I think I just gotta live with it. Back in MCB the study table aren't big tho but I managed to turn my bed into studying space with less probability of falling asleep on it.

However, when I'm on the peak of angst, I'll turn on loud music onto my ears. That also applies to any kind of stressful condition or if I just don't feel like talking to other ppl. That's how I channel my anger. The louder the better that I think my eardrum will lose its compliancy at faster rate. So if u see me around with my iPod on, stay away ppl, u might be the next ppl I want to kill =P

Yes, I definitely am freaking out. The fact that my first Anatomy continuous assessment was a big slack made me half mad these days. The second one would be totally in different league than the first. We have flag test for the first part and short answer + MCQ for the second. Flag test is a test on the cadaver where they basically labeled the nerves, muscles, and blood vessels on them to be recognized.

Mari mari kembali pelajari Anatomy.....

No comments: