Pages

January 17, 2008

The last meal

Yesterday in the middle of *bajet* my revision, I took a 30mins break, browsing thru the pictures taken at the day I went away..(rase cam lagu kejap..)

Yes! I managed to outdo mom's height thanks to my 2 inches boot

And that brought me down the memory lane to the last meal I had before I left Malaysia. Mom cooked me my all-time favourite kicap kari for our break fast..

Muke lapar. ngehngeh. The black thing on my plate is kicap kari. And ohhh..there's sirap bandung (home-made sirap ok) too!!


And because angin bayu membawa diriku, sepintas lalu ku terkenangkan mu, ibu~
So I decided to cook what my mom used to cook for me..Kicap Kari & Mi Goreng Bandung (because I'm putting myself on a no-rice-on-weekdays-campaign)

Since cooking a piece of chicken is not worth it, and since I'm going to be fasting for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow (insyaAllah), so yeah, I'm going to cook them for my 3 days meal. Aih..inilah dier kesedihan duduk keseorangan..

Oh by the way, this Friday is 10 Muharram (applies for Republic of Eire. tmpat laen saya tatau), Hari Asyura. That explains the puasa-puasa days I'm gonna have tomorrow and the day after. Mari-mari merebut peluang keemasan ini~

Daripada Abu Hurairah R.a katanya: Bersabda Rasulullah s.a.w: "Seafdhal-afdhal puasa selepas Ramadhan adlh bulan Muharram dan seafdhal solat selepas solat fardhu adalah qiamullail."

Da
ripada Abi Qatadah:"Dan puasa pada hari Asyura akan dihisab oleh Allah, puasa itu akan mengkafarahkan satu tahun puasa setahun sebelumnya."



Yummy...

And I shall be enjoying u, for the next 2 days~

That's going to ease my job for the next 2 days. Tak perlu lah saya mencekalkan hati masuk dapur yg telah menjadi 2nd bedroom for my EXTERNAL housemates tu..Bukan setakat bedroom, tu nak jadi dance floor pun bleh, nak jadi wardrobe room bleh. Kadang2 tgk cam lorong haji taib jugak pun ade.

Shoootttt I seriously want to get the hell out of this place. SAYA MAHU BILIK SENDIRI TANPA BERKONGSI dgn org yg suka menghentam barang.

Ok enough with bitchin'. Sabarlah Nadz..sabaaaaarrrr..



Gambar sayu with 2 of my best girlfwen. Si voluptuous Wani dan Fuzah.

No comments: