Pages

June 16, 2007

I guess my dear sis leen has safely landed in somebody's arm. I'm so the very happy for u kak leen~
Wishing u all the happiness in the world...Uuuuu...beshnyer dier dah ade org take care kat dier ~~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I spent the whole day cleaning up my room. And now..it's shiny, clean and liveable!

I'm just wondering.....

takdepapelahhh

ta ppl.

P/S : Tomorrow, the theme is be black. And I think my sunburn face is sooooooooooo in with the theme.
Rase cam nak clorox je muke ni......erghhhhhhhhh.........
I feel like a wok's butt. ahah busuknye translation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nadz!

hehehe. thanks yaa for the entry.
hehe i'll upload his pic one day. =) my FH sgt pemalu lah. byk sgt alasan x nk diexposekan. hahaha.

semoga nadz juge cpt dpt boyfren. ehe. and yeah, pray for me ey! hope tis is the last. =)