Pages

June 15, 2007

The 11th post in the 15th day

...don't cha think I'm being over-productive?

hehehe

Today, as always, went back to my normal jogging routine.
I wonder what's my life gonna be after Wani's gone to UIA?
T_T
That is why I must get a new job by july!

Went swimming today. Unfortunately, the swimming pool in UiTM let us down for the second time today. Fien, Fiqah, Mun and Wani (my KMB friends) shot all the way from their home upon my invitation for swimming so I had to find backup. Cycling could have been the next best option (Wani). I suggested Wetworld. Wawa was cursing herself for bringing the badluck (asal aku datanggggg je pool ni tutup) and Fuzah was just being herself - membengongkan orang.
Eventually we ended up in the yucky-lumut2-kotor-panas terik Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan (PADE)'s pool at 1 pm.

And most of us are now suffering from the burning sun. Sheeeezzzzzz habis berbelang2 badan gue. Cam kuda belang. Benci...benci belang2~~~
Saye rase seperti hilang kemelayuan dgn muke yg sangat berkilat ini.
Bencik~

In the evening I was in the mood of spring cleaning. Started off with my dearie kotor-gile Waja. And as always, my neighbour would come out and gossiping with me.
Ah okay. Not really *gossiping* More like updating each others' life.

But til now, she never really talked about her son *drools*
What I know is....he's studying in UIA, and he doesn't really like to drive.
And he's hot.. ahahaha.
It's ok, i'll dig deeper =P

Okay enough crap.

I'm thinking of changing my blog skin. What say you?

No comments: