Pages

June 14, 2007

Breathing Again

I'm finally breathing normally, and happily again.

Life is wonderful, and it is wonderful-er when u have bunch of amazing people around u. Thanks to all of them (including you, readers -(bajet glamer lah tu)) I'm so happy with my life right now.

I think I'm falling in love miserably with the nature. Gue kini udah jadi ala2 pencinta alam gitu...Yesterday, thanks to Wani, I found solacement *again* after spending 60 minutes cycling in Bukit Cerakah. Syahir (not u,curlymon =P) called me a basikal-maniac but hecccckkkkkk biarlah, I am so into basikal right now.

But today the devil inside my body arose and forced me to give up jogging this morning. Apparently Wani who had the same devil within her agreed to my suggestion. Cissss....terkumpul lagi kalori gue hari ini!

After a capati and a mouthful of secret recipe egg, we finally departed from my home to Mid Val. Earlier in the morning Daud Comel (ketul) texted me. Coincidentally Affan and him wanted to meet up - lepak2 at Mid Val, so yeah, we made a deal. Aprox at 12++ the guys came and we went to Mc D (yeahhh...McD....calories...fats....carbs...erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and chit chatted for about 2-3 hours??


The oh-so-dedicated teachers. ilebiu!!!

Old memories were reopened. Silly moments, stupid acts were reviewed and I could not deny that I'm missing them like...hell-o kitty. We laughed our heart out, had some quiet *terkedu* moment when we realised how we missed each other so much. But I know, we have to move on. And I don't think all of them are feeling the same too. Pity Affan who repeatedly announces his kerinduan towards the moments.

Us girls in uniforms...ngeeee

And the same, old, *yawn* question being asked. Taknak reunion ke? Truth be told, after the 1st attempt of reunion somewhere back in 2006 (ke?) I have lost my interest towards gathering and any sorts of reunion, especially when some of them are still holding onto that macho-konon-kami-macam-best attitude. So stupid, sangat menyedehkan *cries*. I think the next best time to do a reunion is like..5-10 years later. When all of us are matured enough and know how to behave ourselves. Bak kate affan "style dohhh..nanti dah besar aku bawak anak aku ke....aku nak je anak aku gi kat amy pastu ejek - 'MARJANG!" And Daud backfired Affan "hah yelah...nanti anak amy plak gi kat ko cakap - 'FOI!"

Us girls meronggeng

Apart from that, I've also lost interest towards meeting those faces who used to be my best of friends. Although my anger towards Peja is deteriorating, and my communication problem with Ai is improving, I don't think I could handle the pain that kills me from within - pergh ultra jiwang~

Them rugby boys

Anyway anyhoooss, I am looking forward for some casual get-together with my batchmates. IF I'm lucky and Allah has decided to give me chance to further my study to Ireland this year, I really, really really really really wanna meet them. And not to forget my overseas friends. Wherever u are, whatever u do..Saye rindu kamoo~



Them naughty boys

P/S : Thanx a gazillion to Cek Sou for the tix. What tix? Tunggggguuuuu.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nadz yang dirinduin~ rindu kamu lee!!!! huwaa~ ko jumpe daud ngan affan, nak jumpe gak!!! tak kire... reunion jom!! aku kat sini asik menghitung hari je nak balik... hish... nape aah kat kalender tuh ade bulan july...nak ogos!!!! (tapi, takde july, takde aah birthday ko... huahauhua!!)..
nway, missing u much!!!! muahxXx

n Z r A said...

thanks fiqah!!
hehehehe...rindu kamu juaaaaa..
tadi kan afan ade citer gak kenangan time sukan kite makan kfc tepi padang tuh..hahahahaha
cepat2 balikk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kite tungggguuuuuu