Pages

June 12, 2007

Planning the unplanned plans

Sometimes, Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, He allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, Allah sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, He allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
And sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us.
Make plans, but understand that we live by Allah’s grace.


“And (then Unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.” (Ali Imran:54)


Haha apakah emo berlarutan?

I love to make decision, had my deep thoughts, during shower! Yeap! For real, during showering I feel some kind of tranquility. The water running through my body (don't imagine. =P hahah) brushes off all the worriness, gives me ideas, solutions etc etc.

Hence when I had my shower just now, I made a decision

I wanna quit my job

After consulting my dear penasihat image, serta masalah kehidupan, I finally made up my mind. Went downstairs to see my mom (mind u, I don't talk to her so much since I'm working. ada semacam rajuk/bengang dihati.ampunkan aku ibu~)

"Mak, adik tanak keje lagila"

"OKlah. esok mak bgtau En K"


Laaaa...sonang ajo haih. Maybe she doesn't want me to go sulking menarik muke 14 setiap kali pulang dari kerja. Ya I know I'm bad..

5 Reasons Why I Wanna Quit My Job
  1. I don't think I could handle the job -> benci gak statement penakut nih..well inilah kebenaran
  2. I don't have my own working space -> one girl is quitting her job by next week but blaaahhh...gile ke 2 weeks kena menumpang di meja org?? T_T
  3. My concerns towards my health level -> quite worrying for the time being. Let me get on the right track first
  4. My promises towards MakPah -> Yup, my social responsible in tutoring her children plus, I really want to learn cooking
  5. My passion towards physical activities~ -> I miss cycling, I miss jogging, I miss futsal

2 Problems I'm Having Right Now
  1. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ -> Balance in my account is approaching 0 drastically
  2. Joli needs money -> same reason with (1)
In a nutshell, i'm not meant to be an office girl. Thank God, saye pilih dentistry. Harap2 dapatlah kire2nye T_T But still, I'm not giving up on working. I'll find a job that suits me best.

Wish me luck, people (asyik mintak org wish luck jee T_T)

1 comment:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ good luck okeyh.. and don't be too stress. just settle its one by one. all the best okeyh.. ~