Pages

January 14, 2021

A Whole New World

 Hello 2021, apparently the twin sister of 2020 eyh? 


Started in my new workplace. A whole new world for me. Eventhough I have been working here for 5 years but that was on part time basis. Now that I'm working full time, it does feel very different. Like all this while I have been doing basic stuff, but now I'm facing a more, real, stuff.


I wanted some challenges in my career after feeling a little bit plateaued from my previous workplace, bamm I got thrown various challenges on this first 10 days. I feel like a student all over again and it made me even more alarmed of much of a comfort zone I was in the past 6 years. In my first 3 days, I have already seen multiple challenging cases and different kind of people. I was flustered at first. But no I'm slowly picking up myself and try to relearn everything.


We are in our MCO state yet again. I was worried at first. I mean, my pay is really relying on the number of cases I handle. But then again I began to see the hikmah behind this. At least I got more time to learn about things. Alhamdulillah, things...so far has been so good. Tapi bila kerja macamni, kebergantungan pada Allah tu jadi lebih tinggi dari biasa. Like each day I wake up I pray that everything goes well.


Menyesal kah quit? Alhamdulillah so far tidak. I got what I want. I want to wake up and feel excited going to work. I don't want my career to go stagnant doing same things day in day out. I get to do stuff. The more I do, the more I get insyaAllah. But it's never really about the $$, it's about making my career alive, again. Tapi tipu la kalau tak rindu UiTM. 6 tahun menghadap rutin yang sama mestila ada rasa kehilangan. But I'm loving my 10am punch in time because a lot of things can be done from the moment I wake up, until before I leave for work. Balik tu je la ada rasa lambat sikit but so far okay la. Not too bad.


Here's to a whole new year, and a whole new world. Semoga yang baik-baik aja untuk hari ini, esok dan selamanya.

No comments: