Pages

November 18, 2020

Earlier Than Expected

 It's happening....earlier than expected. Dang, I am not ready to let go this place just yet. 


Thinking of taking 2 weeks of my last month of service, but apparently I cannot do that. I have called the HR earlier on to enquire, just not to the correct person so my bad jugak la. They said I can always do it manually rupanya tak. Lepas dah tender baru la I talked to the correct person and got a correct information. Cisss..I don't want to upset my boss tapi tadi muka dia ada sikit berubah tadi bila cakap nak shorten notice. So here I am, making last minute decision.


Initially I wanted to at least finish this year, to the whole month because they are kinda short of manpower. Tapi bila dah jadi cenggini, ku terpaksa jadi half selfish and take the last 2 weeks off. 


Pick up and gather yourself. Let's go for this roller coaster ride.

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim

No comments: