Pages

November 26, 2019

I love you 356354

This is a tribute to the one that has been with me for the past 7 years. 


We've been together since I started working. For 2 years, it brought me safely through 323km journey South to East and 323km East to South safely, regardless of the time. 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, just name it. Ulang alik JB-KL-JB Pontian-KL-Pontian. Ulang alik Pontian JB. It has traveled to all the states in the Peninsular. Be it solo trip, or with companies. 


It has been the witness of the stories of my life. Tempat mendengar keluhan tentang kehidupan. Tempat menadah setiap airmata setiap kali dikecewakan. Yang jadi saksi insan-insan yang pernah hadir dalam hidup. 


You are a very reliable companion and I thank you for all these years we've been together. On your last day, we already traveled 356354km. 


Thank you, and goodbye. 







No comments: