Pages

January 02, 2020

Hola 2020!

We have finally reached 2 0 2 0. Wow. Dulu dekat sekolah kita nyanyi lagu Wawasan 2020 rasa macam jauh tiba-tiba dah hey, harini. It's 2020.


To recap 2019 - Japan, letting go of my baby V and getting VEA, represented UiTM/my department in sports are a few of the highlights of the year. I aimed to travel abroad and I achieved. Letting go of baby V on the other hand..is kind of unplanned. Especially when I am not quite ready to commit to another loan yet. BUT, the damage is done. Just gotta move forward and try my best to adjust. Gotta work harder I guess 😏


Found out my cholesterol level is quite high. Freaked out a bit. Weight is still to much. But I started to frequent the gym, like at least once a week. Just making sure my knees ankles and joints are working well. Did not join that much of running event. I haven't even registered any runs for next year and that is so not me. Still considering whether to join MWM or not because last year we ran in PJ and it sucks. I don't like it. They are still doing it in PJ so I am still reconsidering.


The hopes for 2020... I think pretty much the hopes for every year. Travel. Career progress. Lose weight. Settling down. I'm already booked to somewhere this February and this is the shortest time I had to prepare for travel. By prepare I mean collecting funds. This is a very unplanned trip. But I went for the sake of Wany. The timing is not right too but I'll just have to try my best.


Let's just hope 2020 brings lesser heartbreaks and headaches. And probably start to make my circle smaller and keep only those who matters 😊

No comments: