Pages

November 11, 2019

Sedang Cuba Bertahan

I had kind of a major breakdown on Friday night that I ended up crying for almost an hour.  I felt like I was at the lowest of the lowest point of my life. The next day I woke up, I tried to gather myself and be strong. Thank God I had to attend a program so I had my mind taken off for a while.

On Sunday I received another devastating news. Kinda feel like the whole world crashing down on me. I mean...I'm already feeling that it would be easier if my life ends now so I won't be hear another things that would break my heart. But I held on. Tried to gather every positive aura that would keep me going.

I'm trying to accept there are things we can't control in life. That things happen. Things change. And everything is temporary. Even our lives. There are reasons why things happen. And that God wouldn't put us through tests if we can't handle it.

Cuma perlu bertahan. Just keep going. 

No comments: