Pages

December 31, 2018

2018 : Recap

Just came back from meeting old friends from the university. It was a short and sweet escape but I came back with a huge relief and a clearer mind. For once, bila lepak we only talk about kids and spouses a time or two. Not that much. Not like the usual ones I had to listen I mean it's not their fault if aku ada what they have I might be talking about that not stop too. 

What a breathe of fresh air. Something that I really need after feeling suffocated and very left behind. We talked more about not knowing where to go ahead with the career. Talked about it's okay to be where we are now, to take things as it is. No pressure. We are all on the way to be somebody.

To recap 2018 ;

Did I travel a lot? Not quite. Just Krabi. And occasionally few trips here and there in Malaysia. Still recovering from purchasing Suria and the NZ trip last year.

Did I progress far in my career? Nope. Same ol same ol job. Given a new task, but managed to dodge it. Not this year though, I think I still have to carry the task and I need to carry it well. But at least this year I have a few eye-opening moments. A brief idea on what I could do next. Do I see myself in the same place for the next 20 years? 

Did I join enough runs this year? Not quite. I did 2HMs, a few 10kms and a trail run. But I did try caving this year which was fun. 

I bought Suria last year but this year was all about making it a proper place. I did it all by myself. Little by little I add a few things here and there. Been working like a dog this year to complete  the place. 

Made a decision to take up a loan for something. Something that I am against for before, but reconsidered it after doing some research. Hope all goes well with this.

I gained weight this year. Which is something i'm very unhappy about. And I need to do something about it. Soon.

To hope for 2019;

I want to travel. Abroad. Dalam Malaysia pun nak. I spent on Suria and skincare last year this year I need to go easy on both so I could save up for travelling.  

I need to do something with my career. Something about my weight. Something about my legs. Need to get all these back on track. 
Also, next year, start giving less fuck to everything that make you unhappy. Kalau ada certain trigger that makes you annoyed avoid it at all cost or don't dwell too much on what went on. Don't force things. Relax je. Things will happen if it meant to be. 


Here's to better life better health better everything. More about self love and the people that matters. Adios 2018.

No comments: