Pages

July 05, 2018

Calming down the fear

In one of the socmed app today, I came across 2 things that sort of calm down whatever keresahan I had in my mind.






So at almost 31 :

1. Degree done. But still unsure of what my next step would be.
2. Gaji 4 angka, Alhamdulillah I think a lot of people around my circle can comfortably agree to this one too.
3. Car. Not exactly my own, but have been mine since a few years ago.
4. Umrah. Urm, performed one when I was 9, still looking for opportunity to repeat one, hopefully abang terbuka hati nak buat soon else I would need to wait another 10 years before I can go on my own.
5. 2 properties. 1 that I rented out walau penuh ranjau. 1 studio for my escapade.
Jodoh? Semoga pengakhiran yang baik-baik sahaja hendaknya ☻

I guess I'm doing alright so far? Left behind here and there in a few aspects but still alright I supposed. I supposed. They said don't compare yourself to others but in the midst of meeting with others how can I not compare myself. But I keep on telling myself, people struggles different fight. Masalah orang lain-lain. And also I am not comfortable opening up anymore. I tell people what I want to tell.

Just keep swimming. Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, will be. 








No comments: