Pages

May 30, 2018

Hello old friend

It's been 3 months since my last post.. Really have lost it, eh? This time around, there were not even a single draft saved in between this post and the last time. Usually there would be multiple attempts to publish a post which normally ended up in a draft but this time, I have really abandoned my used-to-be best friend.


What has happened since?

A major event would be change in government on the historical 9th/10th May 2018. I have never been politically woke like how I am today. Everyday I look forward to seeing news on the new govt. It's kind of...refreshing. Glad I stayed up until almost 5am to witness the election results that night, thanks to the free holiday given by the new govt.


Other than that, still the same-old same-old me. Went to Krabi end of March. One of my personal achievement, one of the best holiday I've been :)


We are entering the 14th day of Ramadhan. However, Aidilfitri this year wouldn't be the same as Mak will be away at Mekah/Madinah for umrah. She wanted to experience the last 10 night of Ramadhan at Mekah and who I am to stand in between her dream to be there? I am kind of sad but come to think of it, I should just let her be. May Allah blesses her and protect her from any harm during her journey.


I will try to come back with more posts when the mood kicks in. Till then,
Lots of love.

No comments: