Pages

February 14, 2018

First post in 2018?

Probably my 1st post in 2018. I have written one but that did not get published. Let's see if this one made it to the publish button.

Where do I start..

Right. 2018. Anything new with me? Not quite. My 2018 went off with rocky start (I yapped a lot about that in the post that did not get published, but I have moved on from it already LOL). I knocked somebody's car, fell off my butt from the stairs at home and was having some cold war as well. But  things are pretty calm so far. Car is back to normal. It happened when I was doing my part time and the damage done was more than what I earned. Pretty sure I wouldn't be back at that place for a while.

Work wise..well, still working at the same place. At times there are things that makes me motivated to leave this place to further my studies but it is not easy to get scholarships these days. I have been given a new responsibility as a facilitator to the new group which kinda make me feel pressured and stressed. I'm new and inexperienced. But they must have ran out of candidates to fill in that position that I have to be given the task.  The problem is we don't even have project to work on. May Allah given us some Hidayah and ideas soon. Right now I'm just going with the flow and praying things don't go too bad.

Besides that I have been voted once again to maintain the chair to run the club at my workplace. Again, maybe everyone does not want to hold this post. So, onto another year of organizing celebrations and farewells. At least I've been doing this for 2 years already so kinda used to it already. Just sometimes the tight budget really is a nuisance when we are trying to give the best options. Takpelah, we'll make do. May Allah ease.

Everything else...is pretty normal. In the midst of letting go of my house in KL. Can't bring myself to maintain anymore. I thought renting out house is easy, turns out is not. The first potential buyer failed to get a loan. Now waiting for the second one. Hopefully her loan will be approved. At least can ease up my monthly commitment.

Anything else? Well I am at hmmm don't wanna jinx anything but at an okay-okay state. Battling with losing weight still tapi the fats seem so stubborn to go. Things have been okay. Entah tak tau macammana nak cakap dah. Okay la okay la kot kan?
 Let's stop here before I have another post goes unpublished alright. 

No comments: