Pages

June 23, 2017

Raya Awal Lagi

Kandas di penghujung Ramadhan, for the 3rd year. Sedih tak dapat habiskan malam 27-29 Ramadhan, but still relieved I managed to khatam Quran.


This Ramadhan has been a good one for me. True, there are somethings missing from the pasts Ramadhan. But that just shows how life is gonna be from now on. Certain people aren't meant to stay forever. However, I'm happy I get to spend with the people that matters, those who spare a part of their time to with me. Truly grateful for them, may Allah swt blesses their lives, di murahkan rezeki, dipermudahkan urusan, and may they stay in my life for as long as possible.


Going back to Muar later tonight. This year, most of my relatives are coming back. It's gonna be interesting one insyaAllah. Hopefully my car behaves well as how he usually is. Lampu dah tukar, pintu dah rapatkan takde bunyi angin, oxygen sensor dah tukar. So relieved I got a helping hand to manage my car.

Semoga dapat bertemu di Ramadhan lagi satu. I like to jot down my Ramadhan journey so I can reflect upon next time. Semoga Allah swt menerima amalan kita semua.

No comments: