Pages

March 17, 2015

Colours

So I scrolled through facebook and instagram as per usual this morning. As always certain posts touch my heart in a way that it aches a bit. Seronoknya kawen. Seronoknya orang ada anak. Seronoknya itu. Seronoknya ini. Kah. Kesian.


Anywayyys I stumbled upon pictures of erm chubby people (kekakak benci betul eufamisme chubby ni ekceli) and they look confident, vibrant, erm..colourful. Then I looked to myself and wonder why can't I be that confident.


Kekakak pergi keje selebet je uols. Dulu gi kerja lagi terok. Bangun kul 715. Mandi. Siap. Baju main hentam je. Lepastu gi kerja. Yelah tempat kerja tak glemer pun malas nak beria. Jumpa patient pun pakcik makcik uncle aunties. Kalau ye pun potential mak pak mertua still malas sebab kawen dengan anak dia kena duk Johor kang. Kah jauh kekakak pikir. Lepastu by pukul 10 patient dah berderet-deret, cabut susah, peluh keluh kesah ketiak basah segala, memang comot ler.


Tapi petang sikit I would put some touch up or just make sure I don't look too shabby during locum. Yang tu kena presentable sikit la takut patient tak percaya pulek.


Where I work right now..I don't dress too shabby but still I am too lazy to put on anything on my face. Sometimes I perform Dhuha at work so nanti kena touch up balik lepas wudhu' so malas la nak mekap dari rumah. Lepastu dah solat dah ada patient langsung lupa nak pakai. Tapi harini lepas scroll fb tu terus pergi toilet pakai eyeliner, sapu blusher ngan lipgloss. Kahkah hangat-hangat chicken shite sangat.


We'll see how long will I last with this so-called new motivation. Kah


Anyway my backpain still persists. Sakit pinggang tiada taranya. Could be a combination of period pain too I supposed. No wonder last week was one hell of a week . PMS rupenye. I even thanked somebody for participation on Drama PMS minggu lepas. Kahkah padan muka sapa suruh kawan dengan kita. Kbai

No comments: