Pages

November 25, 2014

Perang dunia yang entah kali keberapa

I always look forward to spending time with you since i have to wait before you spend your time with the 2 3 4 other people.

But today is just...a very, very sad day. Time is so precious. But it just got wasted away, big time.

Nothing in my mind rather than sadness. Like super sadness. Radio plak tengah keluar lagu fatamorgana aku pun taktau apa kaitan dengan situasi aku skang, tapi the mellow melody just make me sad. Ok now tengah rangkap "pulanglah kepada tuhan..cahaya kehidupan" T___T


After I left, I cried like a baby. And called somebody. Now nak pergi lepak hope dia tak ngutuk aku yang tengah sedu sedan ni. I know what he's gonna say. But heck it i need some distraction sbb kalau balik umah sure aku meroyan. Ok dia dah sampai. Gotta go.

The joy of not being the one :(

Nadzirah

No comments: