Pages

December 13, 2011

Ek-zos-ted

"I've seen you did a work, a lot better than this. I know you all are exhausted. Get your christmas break, come back and refocus"

My supervisor, quoted. I was doing a filling today. I can't deny it, honestly I'm really really tired. 3 months has passed since we started clinics and we've been working our arses off day in day out.
We dealt with a lot of disappointments and we had to come and pretend we are strong the next day. Penat okay nak motivate diri sendiri untuk bertahan. Lagi penat bila kawan sekeliling kehidupan bahagia je..rasa macam nakkk je join berhoohaa sini sana tapi kau tau kau tak sama macam mereka.. Jadi kau pujuk hati kata takpe..bertabah..this is for the better.

Winter break in 4 days. I know I have to spend most of them studying for the finals. Tapi it's a big relief waking up knowing you don't have to see or treat a patient. Bukan tak suka, cuma penatlah sikit. I soooo need a break :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

cik-Kam said...

sikit je lagi dik..
pejam celik dah nak abis..
c'mon nad!!