Pages

December 12, 2011

Unwell

Wasted my weekend being unwell. Was down with diarrhoea since yesterday. At first I thought it was just a normal physiological process when I eat a little more than usual that Friday nite. It turned out, I was passing out everything that I ate yesterday. The climax point was when I woke up at 5 this morning with severe stomach cramp that felt even worse than a menstrual pain.


After 2 cups of sugarless tea and 2 capsules of Arret, I managed to get fully get out of bed, shower, and cooked something to eat. Fried the kuetiow but my appetite suddenly just disappeared even though I have been craving for kuetiow for a while.



So I turned to my fav dish when I'm unwell - chicken porridge.

There goes my weekend :(

2 comments:

mrs. daydeck said...

get well soon dear..

n Z r A said...

thanks. sudah ok skarang :D