Pages

November 28, 2011

Malu

If any of you have been reading my blog for a while you might notice that I has just started to write/post frequently, again. I think the depression/anxiety/worriness is starting to kick in and I just need to channel my feeling somewhere, so I turn to my loyal friend, my blog.


Another weekend has passed. Another one wasted, like terribly wasted. Time like this, I should be doing intensive revision for the upcoming exam but I spent it on something rather un-beneficial. Bila dah hujung-hujung tu baru macam rasa tamparan kesedaran when I see my to-do list was unticked. Astaghfirullahalazim, what have I done to myself? I spent last 2 hours doing the tutorial for this week with hope I can move on with other stuff on the list starting tomorrow. Bila berjaya buat tu baru rasa macam sedar, if only I settled this earlier. Scrub for this week pun belum iron lagi, what have I done..


The final year pressure has finally kick in because winter break is just around the corner. Bila tengok tarikh, masa dah makin dekat otak dan perasaan mula berkecamuk. Bila hati tak tenang, mulalah mengadu pada Tuhan pohon diberikan kelapangan dan diperlancarkan kehidupan segala..Bila nak memohon sesuatu dariNya, tiba-tiba rasa macam malu sebab apa yang disuruh taknak ikut, tapi nak mintak pulak macam-macam.


Atas kesedaran tu tibe-tibe rasa nak tanam azam nak slowly buang sikit demi sikit perangai buruk..Ni bukan la sebab serabut nak exam je tapi macam jadikan ni my stepping stones to be a better person. It's gonna be one hell of a tough journey sebab nya perangai buruk ni humangaih banyaknya terhingga. So let's not be ambitious and start small shall we? 

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

good effort! keep it up, ya..! ;)