Pages

November 30, 2011

Lalala hari-hari kerja!

Today I had a day off except a 30 mins tutorial in the morning. However, there is no real day off in the dictionary of a clinical dental student. There are always things to be done either labwork, sorting out patients stuff etc.

After the tutorial I booked appointments for my patients. Went down to the lab and managed to do special trays and wax-ups for two different patients. Hopefully this 2 cases go smoothly. Amiinn..

Left the hospital at 1245 to view a house for a postgrad coming this Dec. 1315 I was already on the bus on my way to the city to watch Breaking Dawn part 1 :P


So yeah. Today I managed to sort out patient's stuff, found a house for the postgrad and managed to steal some time to watch a movie. That's quite an achievement innit?

Tp sekarang sudah mengantuk kronik but I still have some stuff lining up to be done. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

that's not a real teeth kan?

n Z r A said...

nope. that's a model of real teeth..