Pages

November 27, 2011

Dental Ball

Second dental ball that I attended. This year around it was held in Cork International Aiport Hotel. It's a bit compact and I think there are more of us this year.
My dates, that night :D

Jo Lin, my classmates of 5 years

With other Malaysian students, most of them are dental students

With Frank and Kabe

Mich, Wani, Nadia and I
Dr Burke, my tutor

Class picture

What I love about the ball is...they provide halal food for the Muslim students. The day before the ball, one of the student who organized this came to me and asked besides the meat that needs to be halal, what are other things that they have to take into account? So considerate, right?

Vege soup. Yummy. Tatau sebab lapar ke ape..

Roasted chicken with seasoned vege. I like!

Dessert - profiteroles



The dinner started quite late and the Platinum Probe award presentation from each year was quite lengthy, in my opinion. We immediately leave when the After party started and spent a while being silly in front of the camera at the hotel reception.


Yours truly, feeling-feeling vain gittew

2 comments:

cik-Kam said...

err.. dik.. mcm dah kurus sket.. eh??

n Z r A said...

cik kam,..ilusi optik kot :P hehehehe