Pages

December 01, 2011

Whiny

Forgive me if these days my posts seemed so whiny. Mcm tak bersyukur pulak but trust me I do. Dari saat dapat tawaran JPA sampai la ke sekarang saya bersyukur sangat2 dengan apa yg saya ada. Cuma tu lah cuma nak mengadu nasib kat belog (walaupun ntah ada tah tal yg baca)


So this morning was my last visit to paeds clinic in Dillons Cross. It was one heck of a tough morning to get up and get done. I was sleepy, I was tired and I really felt like just escaping but I managed to get out from the house at 8. Lo and behold, halfway thru the journey the bus driver told us there was an accident at the clinic area and they had to divert to another road?


So what does that means? That means we have to walk up the hill, the kinda steep hill to get to the clinic. It was the longest 15 mins I ever had, berpeluh-peluh gua dikala pagi yg sejuk menggigit tulang!


Jadi..begitulah sedikit sbyk hari saya. Esok pagi takde patient tp kena datang jugak hosp pagi tu ada kerja nak siapkan.


Akhir-akhir ni dgn gabungan kerja bersama patient makin menimbun, exam makin dekat dan cuaca makin buruk perlahan-lahan membunuh saya dari dalam. Ya Allah, pls give me strength..

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

c-mon my dear sis! i know u can do it! pray, keep tough & trust urself! insyaallah.. & do remember.. always.. there's a succeed in front of satisfaction.