Pages

June 23, 2011

Sikit lagi, sikit lagi, sikit lagi

I'm having my 3rd mornings off for this week because my patient canceled on my, at 9pm yesterday.


Sigh...so mad yet I couldn't do anything. Too late to ring in a new patient. That's the 2nd patient to cancel on me in this week. First one was last Tuesday, sekarang pakcik ni pulak...Aaaa amarah tau saya innieyy...


So..yesterday I had my very first ever consultant clinics. It's like normal seeing patient, do history and examination thingy but this is more like preparing ourselves for the final year exam. We have this one part where they call "unseen case", where I have to meet a patient that I've never met before, do history and examination, come up with the diagnosis and the treatment plan within the time limit.

I think it went well yesterday except I have to do TWO full pocket chartings. Full pocket charting is measuring the depth of the pockets of the gum that surrounds your teeth. In healthy gum, there shouldn't be any pocket but the patient yesterday had a few spots of pocket depth going over 3mm so I had to do a full mouth pocket charting. It's tiring sebab bayangkan gigi, in normal person ada around 32 batang. Lepastu kena buat surface yang menghadap pipi, satu lagi surface menghadap lidah/lelangit (one buccal one lingual/palatal) Lepastu utk setiap gigi kena buat 6 permukaan, tepi kiri, tengah, tepi kanan apsal beria nak terangkan ni but you geddit it's really tiring lah..


My favourite girls :)


Lepastu after consultant clinic I bid goodbye to my adik2 who are going home. They are one of the reasons why leaving alone is bearable. I go to their house a lot. Sampai Nadia rasa I'm one of their housemates already. So it was actually pretty sad to say goodbye to them...


But luckily I had two Xmen came to save me. Kamil's patient was really nice to give him a 50eu coupon to dine in a restaurant so we had dinner in a restaurant cum bar nearby my old house in Model Farm Road. First time ni masuk bar ni takde pape pun. It's all very chillax and dapatla tengok bola/rugby sambil makan..After the dinner we went to town. Initial planning was to watch Green Lantern. Lepastu adala rezeki tetiba ada satu tiket free tengok Xmen :P I've watched XMen 2 weeks ago, but I had no problem watching it again because I like it. So, cut the story short, we went to see XMen.


Jadi begitulah so far how I survived. Malam ni harap2 dapat bertahan lagi. 1.5 days to go baby chyeahhhhh

No comments: