Pages

June 25, 2011

Final year, here I come!

Salam everyone, I just wanna share a good news. I just passed my fourth year and am officially a FINAL year dental student. Alhamdulillah sangat2 this is really a BIG relieve knowing how bad my history with exams.


I'm not bragging but I'm just sharing the news, because only God knows how painful 4th year has been. There were a lot of rocky roads. It was a big transition from 3rd year to 4th year and I really had problem adapting initially. I almost gave up at every possible point but with Allah's will and prayers from, especially, my beloved Mak  and my friends, I made it.


Today I finished my last clinics for the fourth year, delivered 2 dentures to my patients. The atmosphere of the clinic was so bright eventhough the weather outside was hella gloomy. As soon as I got my charts signed off, I went around and bid goodbye to my classmates. I went in to the office to settle stuff with patients and met with Dr B, my tutor. He had this really one big smile on his face, which is realllllly rare. He congratulated me, saying a job well done and gave me a very firm yet warm handshake. Bumped into him again on the way out of the hospital and he gave a piece of advice :

Just forget everything, and enjoy your holidays fully. 
So yeah, i think Imma take his advice seriously :D


I'm just making this post to motivate my (future) final year self that I survived the turbulence from 4th year and I gotta pushhhhhhhhh through final year no matter how hard it gets. Ingat ni N woi kena bertabah bertabah bertabah!!!!!


Finally, I'm heading tomorrow and insyaAllah for the first time in the past 5 years, I'm celebrating Eid at home this year =D

3 comments:

Farryiedz Mustapha said...

Well,Congratulation then! cheers!

Falahin Farn said...

congratulations too! you have passed the 4 years of challenges. even my first year of my course is a struggling :)

wani ezryl * said...

congratz, dear!! :) lps dah grad nnti bolehlah panggil dr ;)