Pages

June 21, 2011

Detik demi detik..

Wasssupppp yaaaallllllll.

I'm 5 days from home yaww...FIVE days. Tapi bila takde exam ni it feels like forever. Last weekend I spent a day doing a bit of shopping and a bit of packing. and the other day was spent sticking my butt on the bed as long as possible. Adalah sekejap I went to my junior's house to help them for their oral exams.


As for today, clinics resume. We had seminar on Implant this morning. More like a promotion rather than a seminar to me. But it's all good, we get to do a bit of hands-on thing on the second half of the morning and we got a 2GB USB stick as a freebie. But I have to say the first half was a bit boring, I yawned more than hundred times kot..


Petang plak I was in MOS (minor oral surgery) for my Oral Surgery rotation. It's gonna be my last rotation for fourth year (insyaAllah). Get to assist removal of horizontal impacted of lower left 8, which was a bit scary. The tooth was quite big and the surgeon had to keep on digging the bone to disimpact and take out the bits of roots left. The guy was only given local anaesthesia so he started to feel pain as she dug out the bone.


At around 5++pm I got a text message from my patient canceling her appointment tomorrow coz she had mid ear infection. It's too late to ring another patient so I might not come to clinic tomorrow. Cisss makcik bazir session gua je..Tapi tu lah, what to do. Since I've no clinics tomorrow morning I decided to start cleaning the house again. Cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom. All left to be done is the floors and my very own room. And then I'm good to go :D


I'm praying the remaining 5 days pass by as quickly as possible...and..as smooth as possible..

No comments: