Pages

May 28, 2011

Serabut

Life has been going on rocky road lately. It's like a domino effect. When one bad thing happened, every possible bad thing starts to follow. Again, I'm on another fall on this rollercoaster ride where I feel like quitting. This is like, the 2nd time in this month.


I'm pretty much done with the writing exams. All that's left are 1 OSCE exam, 1 oral, shitloads of patients' case report and of course, THE requirement. I don't wanna talk so much on my written exam. All I can do is to pray everything goes well.


My main main concern  now is of course, the requirement. There's this one particular requirement that I'm very worried of - root canal treatment. I have a patient, but everything seemed to be wrong with this particular patient. Cikgu saya tak membantu. Something happened last Thursday. Patient got kinda ornery towards the end of the treatment. Today,the patient told me she's been getting awful pain that doesn't resolve with painkiller. I've been trying to sort her out. I'm supposed to spend this afternoon reorganizing my life but up until now my room is still in kinda big mess.


To make things worst, the housemates are leaving the house one by one and the feeling of emptiness starts to kill me from inside. I don't think I have much of motivation left inside me already. I think if I lost my mind I could really start planning suicide. But no, that's just wrong!


Ya Allah, I beg for your mercy. please give me strength to keep going on.

3 comments:

izefuze said...

GO GO GO GO! push lagi push lagi!!
dun give up!

Nida said...

be strong nad!

cik-kam said...

c'mon dik..
you can do this..
be strong beb!!

nanti balik sini bole gomol Nayli bambam puas2.. yummy yumm..