Pages

May 30, 2011

Lu langsi lu mati!

Sooooooo..I've been trying my best to combat this gloomy mood and depression shiznit that has been infecting me. I dedicated my time cleaning the house. Like menyental dishwasher yang ada petanda to grow mould, scrubbing the dirt off the floor, disinfecting, yup you heard me right, disinfecting the plates cups tupperwares and whatnots in the kitchen. Not all, but I'm trying to do as much as I could.


Apart from that, I also tried to watch movies, Malay movies to be exact. I am a very impatient person so watching Malay movies has been a serious battle for me. BUT, by downloading the movie, I have my very own power to fast forward all the crap that I don't wanna see.


#1 Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa


All I can say, this movie is awesome. The effects are awesome. The story lines are not too bad, albeit it being a bit rushed and I feel like they are trying to cramp everything in a 1.5hours (?) movie. The actors and actresses..well I don't quite have the problem with them. Maybe I was awed by the CGI effects that I don't give a damn to the flaws.

Verdict after watching : I'd say I would give this movie 4.8 stars out of 5 because it kinda lifted out my spirit after watching it! I didn't fast forward any part at all so that's a good thing!


#2 Kongsi

I watch it because it has Shaheizy Sam in it, and he's one hell of a good actor. No matter how crappy the story is, I know I can rely on him to make it better. Tapi I can't help but to notice all the other sidekicks / co actors and actresses are very the tak reti berlakon. The story line sucks, but I've kept in mind that no Malay stories are ever logical anyway so that helped a lot in getting me watching this movie towards the end. It's pretty funny actually. I would rather categorize this as comedy than action.

Verdict after watching : Almost all of the leader of the gangs opens restaurant as their cover-up business. This got me thinking, apakah William itu sebenarnya ketua gangster? hmmmmm...I give 3 out of 5 purely because of the comedy. I needed that laugh! But I had to admit I fast forwarded a few parts here and there sebab tak tahan.


I might be downloading more and more stories to keep me occupied for the next 26 days!

p.s : Langsi tu amende tah?

3 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

ntah! akak pun xtau ape makna langsi tuh?! akak tgk kat astro 1st. mmg shaheizy sam penyelamat movie nie la..

Che Ta said...

salam N ( i dunno what's your nick name hehe)
i think Kongsi is meant as comedy, isnt it?
langsi means ' kuang hajaq + eksyen + tunjuk terer yang melampau' remember scene Sam fight/ chased by the police? at times he can just run jauh2 but he deliberately linger/slow down just to tease them.

salam and gud luck

Che Ta said...

and, people said that movie CUN is quite good to catch a laugh. try it!